Hi everyone,
I'll be on vacation from Thursday April 2nd through Monday April 6th. If you need something done this week, please send it by this Wed afternoon (April Fools Day but I ain't jokin!).
After that, since everything comes to my BlackBerry, I would VERY MUCH appreciate it if you would hold any edits until Tuesday April 7th so that I don't sit around worrying about how much work I have to come home to!! :)
On the other hand, if something goes wrong with your site or email and you need immediate attention, feel free to email and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
The other important thing is that my assistant Audrey is out of town next week, so edits will be slower until April 13th when we're both back to regular work skeds. Sorry about this! I'll do my best to keep up with edits and new design work next week all by my lonesome.
Thanks, and happy Spring Break!
maddee
The End of One Era...the Beginning of Another
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment